- High School, Upper and Lower Primary Subscription
- How to Subscribe (High School, Lower and Upper Primary (with Screenshots)
If your access level is that of a High School, Upper or Lower Primary the following are the subscription packages available to you
- Advanced Package - 2000 points/weekor 200 KES per week
- Advanced+ Package - 5000 Points/month or 500 KES per month
- Pro Package - 10000 points/year or 1000 KES for 1 year.
- Premium Package - 30,000 points for life (no expiry) or 3,000 KES forever. :)
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top left
- If you don't have enough points to subscribe, you'll need to add points first. If you already have sufficient points, jump to step 8.
To add elimu points:
Tap on the Elimu Points menu.
- Tap on the "Add Elimu Points" floating button at the bottom right.
- There are 3 ways to add Elimu Points but for this tutorial, we will handle addition by Mpesa.
Tap on "Buy Elimu Points using Mpesa Menu"
- Follow the on screen instructions on how to pay to complete your payment.
Enter your phone number and mpesa confirmation code sent in the Mpesa message.
- If your details are correct, your payment will be confirmed and points added accordingly, i.e. Amount paid x 10. You will also receive a notifcation confirming the same.
- In this case, we paid 500/- so we have received 5000 Elimu Points.
- After payment, go back to app's home and tap "Subscriptions"
- Tap on the package you wish to subscribe to depending on your points balance.
In this tutorial, we will subscribe to the advanced + package for 5000 points per month.
- Confirm that you would want to subscribe by clicking yes on the popup that appears as shown below.
Another popup will appear confirming your subscription. Click on OK to exit. You will also receive a notification confirming your subscription.
- Your subscription is now active.
- You can now proceed to our content and download whatever you need.
To watch the latest video lessons, click on the link below