Care and Maintenance of Tools and Equipment - Form 1 Agriculture Notes
Share via Whatsapp
- To increase durability.
- To increase efficiency.
- Reduce costs of replacement.
- For safety of the user/avoid accidents.
- Avoid damage to the tool.
- Use tools for the right work.
- Proper handling when using tools or equipment.
- Clean and oil tools after work.
- Keep tools in there right place.
- Replace and repair worn-out parts
- Sharpen cutting or digging edges
- Grease moving parts to reduce friction
- Use safety devices in the workshop to reduce accidents and breakages
access all the content at an affordable rate
Buy any individual paper or notes as a pdf via MPESA
and get it sent to you via WhatsApp
What does our community say about us?