- A sum of money is divided between three people, Tom, Mary and Lucy in the ratio 5:3:1. If Mary has sh.700 more than Lucy, calculate how much Tom has.
- In the figure below, O is the centre of the circle and OB bisects angel ABC. Given that <BAC= 40 deg, find <ABO
Find the integral values of y of which satisfy the inequalities below.
5 ≤ 3y + 2 and 3y –14 ≤ -2
The position vector of points A and B relative to the origin O are a and b respectively. Given that a = 4i + 3j and b = i + 2j, find the modulus of the vector a + b
Tap A takes one hour to fill a tank with water. If tap B takes y hours to remove the same water and both taps takes 1 ½ hours to fill the tank, find the value of y.
- Find the length QR of the following triangle if PR=3.7cm PQ=4cm and <PQR = 63 deg
The questions above were discussed in our study group.
Please download this document as PDF to read all it's contents.
Why PDF Download?
- You will have the content in your phone/computer to read anytime.
- Study when offline.(No internet/data bundles needed.)
- Easily print the notes to hard copy.