Instructions to candidates
- This paper consists of six questions.
- Answer any five questions in the spaces provided at the end of question 6.
- Each question carries 20 marks.
- Candidates should answer the questions in English.
- Outline Jeremiah’s prophecy about the messiah. (Jeremiah 23: 5-6). (6marks)
- Describe the incident when Jesus was left behind by his parents in the Temple. (Luke. 2:41-52) (8marks)
- Give six reasons why children should take part in church activities. (6marks)
- Describe the healing of the centurion servant according to Luke 7:1-10. (7marks)
- How does the church continue with Jesus work of healing today? (7marks)
- Identify six ways in which Christians demonstrate their faith in God. (6marks)
- How did Jesus celebrate the last supper with his disciples (Luke 22:14-38) (6marks)
- Give seven reasons why Jesus used bread and wine during last supper. (7marks)
- Explain the significance of Lord's Supper to Christians today. (7marks)
- Identify eight roles of the Holy Spirit taught by Jesus. (8marks)
- Explain how the use of gifts of Holy Spirit brought disunity in the early church. (7marks)
- Outline five causes of disunity in Kenya today. (5marks)
- Outline traditional African understanding of the family. (6marks)
- Explain factors that Christians should consider when choosing type of occupation. (8marks)
- Identify six duties of the employees to the employer. (6marks)
- Identify eight importance of introduction of science and technology in Kenya. (8marks)
- Give reasons why some Christians are against Euthanasia. (7marks)
- How can youths in the church carry out environmental restoration in Kenya today? (5marks)
Download CRE Paper 2 Questions with No Answers - Maseno Mock Exams 2020/2021.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates