Instructions to candidates
- Read the test carefully.
- Write your name on every sheet of paper.
- Text books and recipes may be used during the planning sessions as reference.
- You will be expected to keep to your order of work during the practical session.
- You are only allowed to take away your reference materials at the end of the planning session.
- You are not allowed to bring additional notes to the practical.
- The test
You and your sibling are at home during school holidays. Using the ingredients listed below, plan, prepare and present a two course breakfast for the two of you.
- Sweet potatoes/ Arrow roots
- Margarine/Cooking oil/Fat
- Oranges/Pineapple/Ripe bananas
- Tea leaves/Cocoa/Drinking chocolate
- PLANNING SESSION - 30MINUTES
For each task listed below, use separate sheets of paper and make duplicate copies using carbon paper then proceed as follows:
- Identify the dishes and write down the recipes.
- Make a list of equipment and materials you will require.
- Write down your order of work.
|Area of assessment||Maximum score||Actual score||Remarks|
| Recipe |
Order of work
List of food stuff and equipment
| Preparation and cooking |
| 3 || Methods of cooking at (least 2) |
Quality of results
| Use of clean and appropriate tableware (2) |
Table well set (2)
Use of well laundered table linen (2)
Appropriate centre piece (1)
| Hygiene |
Economy of resources
During work (1)
After work (2)
Download Home Science Paper 3 Questions and Answers - Baringo North Joint Evaluation Mock Exams 2022.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates