- It should have a comfortable seat with backrest.
- It should have a suitable flap for taking notes when seated.
- It should have a shelve for placing books and other items.
- It should have means of adjusting the height to suit student with different heights
- It should be moved around with ease without making noise.
- Make two rough sketches for the design. (4 marks)
- Produce a refined well-labelled sketch of the chair. (14 marks)
- Make exploded sketches of mechanisms to allow for considerations 2, 3, 4, and 5 above. (16 marks)
- List two materials used in the design and each case state the reason for the material choice. (4 marks)
- List two methods of joining used in your design. (2 marks)
- Alluminium - light and strong
Mild steel - strong
Triply - good surface finish
Bolts and nuts
Download Drawing and Design Paper 2 Questions and Answers - KCSE 2022 Mock Exams Set 2.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates