Instructions to candidates
- This paper consists of six questions.
- Answer any five questions in the spaces provided at the end of question 6.
- Answer completely the questions chosen. No blank spaces to be left.
- State six similarities in the Biblical creation stories in Genesis 1 and 2. (6 marks)
- Identify eight literary forms used in writing the Bible. (8 marks)
- Give five occasions when Christians use the Bible today. (5 marks)
- Describe the call of Moses (Exodus 3:1-22). (8 marks)
- Give reasons why Exodus was important to the Israelites. (7 marks)
- State five lessons Christians learnt about nature of God from the Exodus. (5 marks)
- Give seven reasons why Israelites demanded for a king. (1 st Samuel 8). (7 marks)
- Explain eight effects of idolatry in Israel during the time of Prophet Elijah. (8 marks)
- Identify the problems faced by church leaders in carrying out their work. (5 marks)
- Identify seven characteristics of false prophets in the Old Testament. (7 marks)
- Outline social injustices condemned by prophet Amos in Israel. (6 marks)
- State ways in which the church is promoting social justice in Kenya. (7 marks)
- Identify four occasions when Nehemiah prayed. (8 marks)
- Give seven final reforms carried out by Nehemiah to restore the worship of God in Judah. (7 marks)
- State five importance of prayer in the Christian life. (5 marks)
- Outline the causes of death in Traditional African Society. (7 marks)
- Explain the importance of rituals performed when a person dies in African Traditional Society. (6 marks)
- Give reasons why death is feared in Traditional African Society. (7 marks)
Download CRE Paper 1 Questions - Bondo Joint Mocks Exams 2022.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates