CONFIDENTIAL PHYSICS PRACTICAL-2019
QUESTION 1; EACH CANDIDATE SHOULD BE PROVIDED WITH:
- Two metre-rules.
- A stopwatch.
- A half metre rule.
- Two retort stands, two bosses and two clamps.
- Some sewing thread about 50cm
- A pendulum ball.
- A cylindrical container (about 20cm high and diameter 8cm or more)- used plastic containers can be used by cutting the upper section
- Some water
- A stop watch
- Ametre rule or half-metre rule
- A boiling tube
- Somesand (in 100ml beaker)
- A rubber band
EACH CANDIDATE SHOULD BE PROVIDED WITH THE FOLLOWING;
- A metre rule
- A log of plasticine
- Bi convex lens of focal length 20cm
- A candle
- A lens holder
- Across wire mounted on a cardboard
- A white screen
QUESTION2 :PART B
- 2 new dry cells size D
- A cell holder.
- 1 switch
- 1 Voltmeter 0 - 3V.
- 1 Ammeter 0-1A,
- 8 connecting wires (4 with at least 1 crocodile clip).
- Resistor =10ῼ mounted on cardboard lebelled R
Download PHYSICS PAPER 3 CONFIDENTIAL - KCSE 2019 JOINT PRE MOCK EXAMINATION - NAMBALE.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates