Get on WhatsApp Download as PDF
Physics - Form 1 End Term 2 Exams 2021 Questions and Answers
Share via Whatsapp
- Give two career opportunities in physics. (2 mks)
- Give three basic laboratory rules. (3mks)
- State with a reason what will happen to the diagram if side A is broken with a needle, and draw the final diagram (4mks)
- What is the first aid measure for the following accidents in the laboratory.
- Cuts. (3mks)
- Burns. (3mks)
- Electric shock (3mks)
- Study the diagram bellow and indicate on the diagram the right position of the eye when taking the measurements. (3mks)
- Estimate the height of the tree below. (5mks)
- Estimate the area of the irregular surface shown in the figure below. (4mks)
- The density of a material is 22.5gcm-3 .Express this in SI units. (3mks)
- Give 3 effects of a force. (6mks)
- It is observed that the pollen grains are in constant motion. Explain the observation. (4mks)
- In a hydraulic press,a force of 200N is applied to master piston of area 25cm2. If the press is designed to produce a force of 5000N, determine;
- The area of the slave piston. (4mks)
- The radius of the slave piston. (4mks)
- Explain why the walls and ceiling boards painted white. (3mks)
- Explain the greenhouse effect and how it affects the earth. (4mks)
- The ventilations for a room are put near the roof and not near the floor. Explain (4mks)
- Explain how temperature affects Brownian motion. (4mks)
- Pressure is affected by many factors,study the diagram below and give reasons for such effects. (4mks)
- The ball shown below is bigger than the ring, explain an experiment to enable the ball pass through the ring. (5mks)
- A brick 20cm long,10cm wide and 5cm thick has a mass of 500g.Determine the: (Take g=10Nkg-1)
- greatest pressure that can be exerted by the brick on a flat surface. (3mks)
- Least pressure that can be exerted by the brick on a flat surface. (2mks)
- Bachelor of arts (Building economics)
- no running in the laboratory
- No eating in the lab.
- No performance of unauthorized experiments
- It will curve towards the otherside.
The Surface Tension on the otherside will pull the string.
- Measures to be taken.
- Cuts - Pressure or direct compression should be applied directly to the wound and proper dressing applied.
- Burns - Flushing cold water over the affected areas.
Acid burns to be treated with sodium hydrogen carbonate.
- Electric shock - cut off the current causing the shock. Turning off the current at the main switch.
- Estimate the area of the irregular surface
No of complete squares + half number of incomplete squares.
- Set a stationary objects into motion
- Accelerate a moving objects
- Stop a moving objects.
- The pollen grains are hit by invisible air particles which are constantly in motion.
- White surfaces are good reflectors of heat and light.
- Emission of industrial gases into the atmosphere. Caurses global warming.
- Warm air rises due to low density.Cold fresh air are dense hence get into the room through the lower part of the door.
- The higher the temperature the higher the rate of the movement of the smoke particles and vise versa.
- The area of contact affects pressure.The smaller the contact area the greater the pressure and vise versa holding all other factors constant.
- when the ring is heated,it expands hence the ball can pass through.
access all the content at an affordable rate
Buy any individual paper or notes as a pdf via MPESA
and get it sent to you via WhatsApp
What does our community say about us?