Use the words "was" and "were" to fill in blank spaces
- She ____ in the classroom.
- We_______ in the field.
- It _______ her ball.
- The children ___________ reading story books.
Fill in the blanks spaces using the words in the bracket (me, you, us)
- This is our ball. It belongs to ___________________.
- This is my book. It belongs to ______________________.
- This is your bike. It belongs to ______________________.
Use doing words with "ing" at the end of the words in bracket
- She is ___________ (read)
- He is _____________(sleep)
- She is _____________(call)
- Mat is ______________(play)
Write the opposite of the following words
- Hen ___________
- Bull ____________
- Ewes _______________________
Re-arrange the given words to make correct sentences
- Were drinking tea the children.
- Washing clothes the boy was.
- Cutting grass yesterday the girls were.
Make sentences using the following word.
- Smart __________________________
- farmer _________________________
- fear ___________________________
Fill in the blank spaces using "a" and "an"
- They went on ______ trip.
- We use_____umbrella when it rains.
- ______ book is on the table.
- My mother bought __________ orange.
Read the story and answer the questions