- I am a small animal. I spread malaria. Who am I? _______________________(wasp, mosquito, butterfly.)
- The sun rises from which direction__________________(east ,south, west)
- When light is blocked by an object a _________________ is formed.(Object ,image, shadow)
- In our national flag, which colour represents the people of Kenya? ________________________ ( green , black, red)
- Animals that live in the forest are called ____________________ animals. (tame, domestic, wild).
Name 4 domestic animals
- Stella was seen carrying an umbrella as shown below. Which was the weather _______________________(sunny, windy, rainy)
- Animals that give us meat are called _________________ animals ( Dairy ,beef, food)
- An elephant is a ________________ animal (wild , domestic , home )
- People coming from other countries to see world animals are called ________________________ (poachers, visitors, tourists)
- __________________________provides us with wool and manure. (goat, sheep, cow)
- A lot of rainfall causes __________________ (floods, drought, clouds)
- ______________________________ soil feels rough.(loam, clay, sand)
- To show respect during flag raising we should all stand __________________________________ (at ease, on one leg, attention)
- Grains are stored in the ________________________ (church, granary, store)
Write 5 things that are used to store water at home
Name 3 children rights
Please download this document as PDF to read all it's contents.
Why PDF Download?
- You will have the content in your phone/computer to read anytime.
- Study when offline.(No internet/data bundles needed.)
- Easily print the notes to hard copy.
EitherClick here to download the pdf version of "Environmental Activities - 2021 Grade 3 Revision Papers and Exams - Set 1", and read the full contents of this page
CLICK HERE to get "Environmental Activities - 2021 Grade 3 Revision Papers and Exams - Set 1" on Whatsapp