- Read the story carefully and fill in the blank spaces with the choices provided (5marks)
Gabriel and Abraham__1__cousins. They are of the same __2__. They are __ 3__ in the same school and the same grade. They __4__ each other very much such that one cannot do anything without the help of the other. Their __5__ madam Lucy loves them because they are obedient and hardworking.
(love, are, teacher, both, age)
- Use Articles 'the',an, and 'a' to fill the gaps. (5mks)
- My aunt is ______ doctor.
- ________sun rises in the East and sets in the West.
- I ate _______ apple, a mango and a banana.
- Saruni is _______ honest boy.
- Jane is ________ tallest girl in our school.
- Write the plural of the underlined words (5mks)
- The child is eating. ________________
- The lady is wearing a red dress. ________________
- Our house is very big. ___________
- My tooth is aching. _______________
- This box is empty. ________________
- Construct sentences using the following words, (5mks)
- party _________________________
- celebrate ______________________
- sing __________________________
- wedding _______________________
- balloon ________________________
- Use . , or ? to punctuate the sentences (3mks)
- What are you eating ____
- She has a pen ____ a pencil and a rubber.
- I am writing a letter ___
- Write the past tense (4mks)
- Jump ____
- Close ____
- Draw ____
- Speak ____
- Write the opposite of the words. (5mks)
- Open ______
- Female _____
- Tall ________
- Clean ______
- Sad _______
(male, close, short, happy, dirty)
- Use under, on and between to fill gaps. (4mks)
The pen is ____ the table.
The ball is ____ the chair.
The stone is ____ the trees.
The eagle is ____ the branch of the tree.
- Use to, too and two to fill the gaps. (4mks)
- I am going ____ school.
- This load is ____ heavy.
- My nephew is in grade ____
- My friend is ____ years old.
- Write 5 polite words you get from the puzzle below, (5mks)
- Read the story and answer the questions. (5mks)
Once upon a time there lived a hare and a hyena. They were very great friends. Although they lived in different houses, they always shared their meals. They also farmed and hunted together. They often brought their families together to have a meal. One day the hyena fell sick and later died. The hare was very sad and lonely and he even mourned for many days.
- Who are these great friends mentioned in the story? ____________
- How did the hare and the hyena live? _____
- Write two activities that hyena and the hare did together?
- Who fell sick and died after some days? _______
- How was the hare when his friend died?______
Write a composition on the below topic.