In a school, there are 1250 students, each student contributed sh 380 towards a welfare programme. The money contributed was used to purchase 75 bales of maize flour which was shared equally among 50 families. One bale of maize flour contains 12 packets and costs sh 1050. The remaining amount was shared equally among 125 students as bursary. Calculate:
- The total amount collected.
- The total number of maize flour bought
- The number of packets each family got.
- The amount of money that remained.
- The amount of bursary that each student got.