- Must be minutes
MINUTES OF THE Y.F.C CLUB HELD ON 18/3/2014 IN THE AUDITORIUM AT 4.00P.M
Members Present- 10
Absent with apology- 4
Absent - 1
Min 1/214 Preliminaries
Min 2/2014 Confirmation of previous minutes
Min 3/2014 Matters arising
- Min 22/2013
- Min 24/2013
Min 5/2014 Schedule for harvesting vegetables
Min 6/ 2014 Sharing of the income
Min 7/2014 any Other Business
Min 8/2014 Adjournment
C – 2
MA – 2
A/M - 3(Items)
A.O.B – 1
ADJ – 1
S – 1
L - 4
Total 20 marks
- appliances/ gadgets
- No unnecessary capitalization
- Correct spelling
- One word
- eyes, cries
State, fate, gate
Brings, kings (Any four 2x1=2mrks) accept the first four only
me , more that , than
myself, my like, lack
thee, than featured, friends
hymns, heavens sullen, sings
when, with scorn, state
with, what sweat, such
Nb- accept the first two only
- I would lower my voice and say in a low pitch almost a whisper.
- Stress the content words e.g like, lark, break and arising with a smile on my face. accept one verbal and one non-verbal
In a higher pitch with emphasis , confidence .
The last 2 lines conclude the argument of the poem.
- eyes, cries
- With a short story/ anecdote
- A quotation from a leading authority in NACADA, medicine or a major write.
- A proverb
- Refer to startling statistics, reliable source accept the first four answers only.
- Adjust voice to the acaustics of the room , the size of audience
- Don’t speak too loudly of softly
- While speaking, watch the reaction of those farthest from you
- If they look puzzled
- If they look strained in listening .hearing accept 3 answers only
- Shirandula diverts attention from Kombo’s concerns
- He has his ownstory ;he’s selfish
- He’s insensitive; interrupts Kombo’s speech
- He’s inattentive; doesn’t even realize he’s not listening and that this has offended Kombo.
- Sentences must be grammatically correct
The word should not be changed.