Study the data in the table below and answer the questions. The letters do not represent the actual symbols of the elements.
| Element || Atomic number || Boiling point °C|
| P|| 3|| 1333|
| Q|| 13|| 2470|
| R|| 16|| 445|
| S|| 18|| −186|
| T|| 19|| 774|
- Select the elements that belong to the same
- Which element:
- Is a gas at room temperature? Explain.
- Does not take an oxide
- Write the:
- Formula of the Sulphate of element Q
- Equation for the reaction between elements P and R
- What type of bonding would exist in the compound formed when elements R and Q react? Give a reason for your answer.
- Select the most electropositive element
- Explain why the boiling point of element Q is higher than that of element P.