• Roasted Meat – this is the easiest method of preparing food since the Israelites were to leave in a short time.
• Bitter herbs – was a reminder of the suffering and hardships and slavery experienced in Egypt.
• Eating while standing. Deliverance was near, hence the need to leave in a hurry.
• Eating while fully dressed with their stuff at hand. This signified a quick deliverance; hence Israelites should be ready to leave Egypt at once.
• Eating unleavened bread – the bread was to be eaten and none left over hence there was no need to add yeast for preservation.
• Collecting Jewellery – God had promised Abraham that after slavery for four hundred and thirty years, his descendants shall be freed with great possessions.
• Remaining indoors – for security from death. Anyone outside was killed.
• Blood on doorposts – a sign for deliverance. The angel of death would pass over doors with blood.
Read more here https://www.easyelimu.com/high-school-notes/cre/form-1/item/502-sinai-covenant