Wednesday, 20 April 2022 11:36
Mathematics Questions and Answers - Grade 5 End of Term 1 Exams 2022 SET 1
Share via Whatsapp
- What is the total value of digit 4 in the following numbers (2mks)
- What is the place value of digit 3 in the following numbers (4mks)
- Work out the following numbers (2mks)
- Write the following numbers in words (4mks)
- Which is heavier - 10kg of feathers and 10kg of stone (2mks :
- Ruth bought 457bags of sand and 798bags of cement. How many bags did she buy altogether? (2mks)
- Work out (2mks)
5789 - 4597
- A grade 5 teacher had 63books to share among 7 pupils equally. How many books did each 8. pupil get? (2mks)
- Convert the following decimal into fractions (2mks)
- What is the place value of digit 2 in the following numbers (4mks)
- How many quarter kilogram packets are there in half a kilogram? (2mks)
- Work out (4mks)
- 46kg 572g x3
- A grade 5 boy grade 5 pupil had a string 12m 45cm long, he then cut the string into 3 equal pieces. What was the length of each piece?
- What is the product of 9 and 7 (1mk)
- Complete the pattern (2mks)
8, 16, 24,............., 40,..............
- Murage had sh 100 note. He bought quarter kilogram of sugar at sh 30 and glucose at sh 15. How much balance did he get?
- A pupil planted 13 rows of trees. Each row had 9 trees. How many trees did she plant altogether?
- six thousand, seven hundred and two
- three thousand, two hundred and ten
- 10kg of stone
- 4/10 or 2/5
- 139 kg 716 g
- 4m 15cm
- 8,16,24,32,40, 48