Write in words or in symbols
- Ninety six
- Eighty eight
- Count backwards in fives and fill the empty box
Colour the written fractions.
- One bottle had 9 bottle tops .. and another one had 5. How many bottle tops were they altogether?
- Subtract 25 from 48.
- Divide 24 ÷ 3 =
Write the number of days in the following months:
Use "shorter than or "longer than correctly
- The stool is___ the bench.
- The spoon is ___ knife.
Use the clockface below to tell the time.
- It is ten minutes past - (two, three, one)
- Tick the smaller jug.
- The two pencils are___(longer, shorter, the same)
- Which container holds less water?
- Mama Pima gives her children lunch in the (afternoon, evening, morning)
Draw the following lines
- Straight line,
- Curved line
Match the shape to its name.