- Consumer awareness
Topic 3: Consumer Education
Sub topic: Consumer awareness
What is a shopping list?
When you want to shop, you should first prepare a list of all the items you want to buy. This list is known as shopping list.
- It saves money by helping a person to buy only the things they need.
- It saves time when shopping. This is because a person knows exactly what to buy.
- It reduces by helping a person to choose items that are most important.
- It enables a person to know the amount of money he or she needs to buy the items.
- Think About all the things you want to buy
- Consider the money you have
- Think about important items and the less important items
- Write your list, starting with the most important items.
- Write how much each item costs.
- Barry wanted to do shopping. He wrote the following items on a piece of water.
- Sukuma wiki
Where should Barry go to buy the items?
- Write down three important reasons why one should make a shopping list.