END OF TERM 2
- Name two gifts that the wise men brought to Jesus____________and_________________.
- State two chores we do at home.
- Write two things you like doing.
- What are these children good at?
- God created human beings ______________________ and ___________________
- Name two relatives you have.
- State 2 things you share with your family members.
- State two ways the sun is helpful to us.
- Where were the sun, moon and stars placed when God created them?
- On which day did God create the moon and the stars?
- The Bible is the ________________ book of God.
- The New Testament has _______________ books.
Write Yes or No
- We should read the Bible every day. ___________________
- Sometimes the Bible teaches us false stories. _____________________
- Match the book of the Bible with its position.
BOOK POSITION IN THE BIBLE Genesis 39 Malachi 18 Job 8 Ruth 9 Amos 1
The Call of Samuel
And the Lord came and called as before,"Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel replied , "Speak, your servant is listening."
1 Samuel 3:10(NLT)
Based on 1 Samuel 3:1-10
- Another name of God.
- A priest in the temple at Shilo(1 Samuel 3:1)
- A person whois employed to do work for another person
- The pair of organs of seeing of humans and animals
- To ask someone to come to you
- A piece of furniture with a flat surface that a person can lie on to sleep
- Not strong
- To give attention to a person who is speaking
- A boy who ministered with Eli
- To say words: to use the voice
Samuel Speak Call Eli Weak Bed Eyes Lord Servant Listen
- _______________ is talking to God.
- Daniel prayed to God ____________ times a day.
- myrrh, frankincense,gold
- Sweeping, cleaning, washing dishes,
- (students should list activities that they enjoy doing)
art/ painting/ drawing
- Adam, Eve
- (student should list any 2 people who count as relatives eg mopther, father)
- meals, house
- Warmth, Vitamin D, Growing crops, energy
- in the heavens
- 4th day
- Genesis - 1
Malachi - 39
Job - 9
Ruth - 8
- 3 times a day