HYGIENE & NUTRITION ACTIVITIES (10mks)
- ___is the food we eat in the morning. (1mk)
- Write two good oral habits (2mks)
- List two rooms found in a house (2mks)
- If you do not have a sponge, you can use___to wash utensils. (1mk)
- Name one dangerous thing that people smoke.(1mk)
- What is water contamination?(1mk)
- Left over pieces of soap can be used to make___ (1mk)
- Name the personal item drawn below. (1 mk)
ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVITIES (10mks)
- Name one type of cloth worn during a sunny day.
- Name two items that are used for storing water.
- A vehicle that transport water is known as
- __soil makes long ribbons when wet.
- List any two plants
- Cat help to keep___away.
- Write down one way of caring for animals
- The___of a plant are found in the ground.
- ___created us in his image.
- Grandfather, uncle and aunts are members of a___family.
- List three things we share at home.
- The moon and stars give us light at___
- The___is the word of God.
- The Old Testament has___books.
- God called Samuel___times.
- God told____to build an ark.
MOVEMENT & CREATIVE ACTIVITIES. (10mks)
- Name two forms found in the environment
- The texture of a basket is
- Name the tools shown below
- Which new colours do you get on mixing the following
- Red + green =
- Blue + yellow =
- Blue + red =
- Name two types of patterns
- Name to occassions where songs are sung
- We should stand at when we sing the national anthem.
- The fastness or slowness of music is called.
- Songs that children sing as they play are known as___
- Name the props shown below
- Wind instruments are played by___
- Name any two wind instruments
|HYGIENE & NUTRITION||ENVIRONMENTAL||RELIGIOUS EDUCATION||MOVEMENT & CREATIVE||MUSIC|