ART & CRAFT
- Below is Miss Matambara's fabric.
In order to decorate her fabric, Miss Matambara should use ___technique. (incising, applique, embedding)
- Use crayons to decorate the 3D form below.
- Bracelets can be made using___technique. (folding, modelling, knotting)
- We can use ___to cut out pictures for photomontage. (nails, glass, razorblades)
- Draw a boy in the space provide.
- We can practise plain weaving on a___(loom, thread, computer)
- A___is a woven item. (sweater, gumboot, jug)
- Look at the item drawn below.
The item above can be made using___(papers, clay, plastic)
PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION
- Soccer players may practise___in the field.(diving, swimming, punting)
- A ____can be used for dribbling. (ball, rope, tin)
- In H.E.L.P in relation to swimming,E stands for (energy, electricity, escape)
- Front crawl is an activity that can be practised in the (field, pool, church)
- When leaping, we should always look (forward, up, sideways)
- When playing different games, all rules must be (broken, disobeyed, obeyed)
- Mboso made an instrument like the one shown below.
The instrument Mboso made is called a (drum, piano, guitar)
- A___is a percussion instrument. (whistle, drum, horn)
- The line Nasi tujitoe kwa nguvu is found in the ___verse of the Kenya National Anthem. (first, second, third)
- Lullabies are types of songs sung for (pupils, children, babies)
- Good music makes us feel (happy, worried, sad)
- The Kenya National Anthem can be sung in languages (two, three, four)