Tuesday, 02 November 2021 10:01
Hygiene Activities Questions and Answers - CBC Grade 3 End Term 2 Exams 2021 SET 1
Share via Whatsapp
- Name three healthy habits.
- Identify the good sitting posture.
- Lack of food causes _______________in our bodies.
- When our feet are dirty and we do not wear shoes we get ____________________.
- Name two parasites that come because of dirt.
- A doctor who looks after teeth is called ___________________________________
Name the healthy foods we get from this animal.
We should sit in a good posture to avoid __________ aches.
- Regular foods help one to have a good ____________ (body, name, health)
- When do we brush our teeth?
- Name two foods that can cause teeth cavities.
- New teeth that grows after milk teeth are shed are called ____________ teeth (new,milk, permanent)
This is a _____________.
- It is used together with a ________________ to brush the teeth.
- Write the names of these cleaning materials.
- State three cleaning tasks.
- Eating a balanced diet, exercising, drinking water
- lice, jiggers
- Milk, meat
- In the morning, after meals, in the evening
- sugar, sweets, cakes
- Dustpan, mop
- Dusting, sweeping, washing, mopping