- Water pollution.
- Conservation of Water
This involves making water impure or contaminating it.
- Human and animals waste
- Oil spillage
- Waste from industries.
- Uncontrolled use of farm chemicals.
- Acid rain
- Blocking the root hair.
- Acidic rain causes harm to plants since they cannot grow well in acidic rain.
- Dissolved chemicals substances and fertilizer may cause harm to animals.
- Oil spillage prevents entry of oxygen in water leading to suffocation and death.
- Practising proper hygiene.
- Practising farming methods.
- Drawing water for animals instead of taking them to water sources.
- Controlling the dumping of industrial waste into water sources.
- Clearing accidental oil spills as soon as they happen.
- Controlling the use of farm chemicals.
Conservation means proper care and use of water sources.
It ensures water isused sparingly and conserved for future use.
- Harvesting rain water.
- Recycling water.
- Re-using water.
- Using water sparingly.
- Mulching and shading.
- Construction of dams