- Freesbee game is played by throwing a disc.
- Thrower- player who has disc and propels it to opponent.
- Court- an enclosure or field marked out for playing games like Frisbee.
How to perform one- handed rim catch
- Watch and time the oncoming disc carefully as it fliew towards you.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart with kneew slightly bent.
- Aim to catch the disc with one hand.
- Catch the disc between your thumb and fingers.
- It is also knwon as the flick. It is one of the two common ways to throw a frisbee.
- One of the easiest and most common throws. It is inspired by the backhand in lawn tennis and can be used in short, medium and long-range passing.
How To Perform Backhand Throw
- Grip the disc with one hand.
- Swing the throwing hadn backwards.
- Stand sideways in the direction you want to throw, with knees slightly bent ans legs shoulder width apart.
- Take the disc back around the body.
- Bend your elbow slightly as shown below.
- Bring arm around quickly.
- At the same time, step on to your target and leg go of dic by flicking wrist with power.
- Begin by thrwoing the disc using the wrist only. Don't use your arm yet.