SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
- Which of the following shows a crowbar?
- Which of the following parts of a computer is correctly matched with its function?
- Monitor-processing data.
- Keyboard-producing hard copies.
- Mouse - selecting parts of text.
- The diagram below shows the breathing system.
Which of the following statements is correct?
- The part labelled S warms the air breathed in.
- Part Q moistens the air inhaled.
- Gaseous exchange takes place in part T.
- Part R does not have mucus.
- In which of the following levers is the load between the effort and the fulcrum?
- Claw hammer
- Lid opener
- One day, a typist was typing an e-mail on a computer. On which part of the computer was his work processed?
- All the following are not internal parasites except a
- The following are signs and symptoms of water borne diseases.
- Blood in the stool and urine.
- Slight diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Itching of the bowel.
- Aches in muscles and joints.
Which pair shows signs and symptoms of bilharzia?
- ii, iii
- ii, v
- iii, v
- i, iv
- All the following materials decompose easily except
- a sisal rope.
- a metallic tin.
- maize stalks.
- avocado leaves.
- Grade 4 pupils of Imarika primary school set up an experiment like the one shown below.
Which of the following statements is true about the set up?
- The learners concluded that solids conduct heat.
- Pin E was the first to drop.
- The learners did not reach the right conclusion.
- Pin H was the last to fall.
- Which of the following is an example of useful fungi?
- Athlete's foot
- Which of the following is a characteristic of cumulus clouds? They
- indicate fine weather.
- keep changing their shape.
- are rain laden clouds.
- appear low in the sky.
- All the following are examples of solids except?
- Chalk dust
- Charcoal powder
- Below is a human skeletal system
Which of the labelled parts shows the skull?
The chart below shows a part of the classification of animals.
- Which of the following can be used to represent X?
- Which one of the following is not a characteristic of group W? They
- have dry scales.
- lay fertilized eggs.
- breathe by lungs.
- have mammary glands
- Which one of the following gardening tools can be used to dig a hard ground?
- All the following are not vegetables except
- Below is a method used to conserve water in farming practises.
The water conservation method shown above is called
- cover cropping.
- drip irrigation.
- Which of the following types of soil makes the longest ribbons and the best for construction respectively?
- Sandy and clay.
- Loam and sandy.
- Clay and loam.
- Clay and sandy.
- From which of the following domestic animals do we get the least food products?
- Tiny seeded crops can be directly sown in the ground by
- thinning or weeding.
- broadcasting or sowing in rows.
- gapping or watering.
- irrigation or weeding.
- Grade 5 learners at Akala preparatory school constructed a compost pit as shown
Which material does letter R represent?
- Kitchen refuse.
- Farmyard manure.
- Dry leaves.
- Which letter represents maize stalks?
- Fruit trees in a nursery bed can be cared for by
- The best way of putting plant remains into use is by
- burning them.
- recycling them.
- using them to make compost manure.
- feeding them to livestock.
- Which of the following is an example of fragile kitchen utensil?
- All the following are signs and symptoms associated with marasmus. Which one is not
- Wrinkled face
- Often cries
- Pot belly
- Sharp appetite
- Which of the following needlework tools can be used for protection?
- Some Grade 5 learners were told to list some examples of legumes:
Who among them was not correct
- Which among the following shows a dustpan?
- A teacher came to class with a cooking stick and asked her learners what the cooking equipment was made of. What was the correct answer?
- Which of the following foods is correctly matched with the nutrients it produces?
- Carrots carbohydrates
- Maize proteins
- Pineapples iron
- Spinach vitamins
- All the following foods cannot be cooked using dry fat method except
- Which of the following pairs of foods is ideal for a patient suffering from kwashiorkor?
- Fruits and vegetables.
- Fish and eggs.
- Carrots and yams.
- Meat and ugali.
- Which of the following changes takes place in both pre-adolescent boys and girls?
- Increase in body size.
- Broadening of hips.
- Onset of wet dreams.
PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION.
- Regular exercises can help us prevent
- All the following are components of health related fitness. Which one is not?
- Muscular strength.
- Cardiorespiratory endurance.
- Mental preparation.
- Below is a player practising a technique in volleyball.
The volleyball technique demonstrated above is called
- the dig.
- underarm serve.
- the volley.
- Overarm serve.
- The jump rope technique that involves jumping from side to side is called
- heel taps.
- wounded duck.
- straddle cross.
- The method that players plan and use to achieve a particular goal are called
- technical approaches.
- ways forward.
- tactical approaches.
- strategical plans.
- Which one of the following sports equipment shows a rounders bat?
- Which one of the following may not be a possible reason for nose bleeding?
- A hard blow to the nose.
- Nose picking.
- Being rained on.
- Blowing the nose hard.
- In ABC for first aid, B stands for
- All the following are leisure activities except
- Below is Karimi jumping a rope.
The technique Karimi is using is called
- single rope bounce.
- double feet bounce.
- one foot bounce.
- two feet bounce.
- Some Grade 6 boys were seen practising pivoting in their school field. Which sports activity were they preparing for?
- Wall pass and punting have one factor in common in that they are both
- gymnastic activities
- applied in soccer.
- practised in a swimming pool.
- practised by boys and men only.
- Which of the following cannot be used to improvise a ball for volleyball?
- All the following activities are practised in frisbee except
- shoulder roll.
- one handed rim catch.
- fore hand throw.
- back hand throw
- A kabaddi player who enters the opponents' court in order to tag the opposing player is called a
Download Integrated Science Questions and Answers - Grade 6 End Term 1 Exams 2023 Set 1.
Tap Here to Download for 30/-
Get on WhatsApp for 30/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students