ART AND CRAFT (20MARKS)
- Name three things you can use when making wax crayons.
- Name one primary colour _____________________________
- Give 2 examples of secondary colours.
- Name two materials that you can use for basketry.
- A place where we dry and harden the modelled items is called a ________________________________________
- Which technique has been used to add value in the picture below?
(cross hatching, smuldge)
- _____________ is the surface appearance of an object. (value, colour, shade)
- Primary colour + primary colour = ________________________
- Primary colour + 'secondary colour = ______________________
- How many dimensions are there in a 3D artwork?__________________________________
- Draw a basket and show the warps.
SECTION B (20 MARKS)
- Some songs are sung when people are happy while others are sang when people are sad. Sadness or happiness in a song is the ____________________________ (tone, mood, value)
- Write the first line of the East African Community Anthem.
- When two voices are in agreement while singing together, they are said to be in ______________________________
(speed, harmony, rhythm)
- In which languages are folk songs perfomed? __________________________________
- I am the person who plays instruments in a song. What is my name? ________________________________
- How do we play this instrument?
- We play this instrument by ___________________________
- Name two parts of a descant decorder.
- Draw a symbol for the following note.
SECTION C (20 MARKS)
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Explain the meaning of the following commands as used while starting an elongated start in athletics.
- On your marks - __________________________
- Get set - ___________________________
- Go - __________________________
- Identify the four stages of hurdling.
- Name three physical fitness gained from participating in hurdling events.
- Identify two tools and equipment that are needed while playing softball.
- The diagram below shows a softball bat. Name the parts labelled X, Y, and Z.
- Name 2 examples of throwing skills in the game of rounders.
- Briefly explain the following terms as used in the game of rounders.
- Push pass ___________________________________
- Stance ______________________________________
- Stamping ____________________________________
Section A: Art and Craft
- Cutting tools
- Bees wax
- Banana fibres
- Palm leaves
- Sisal fibres
- Cross hatching
- Secondary colour
- Tertiary colour
- 3 dimensions
- Check diagram
Section B: Music
- Ee Mungu twaomba uilinde
- Local languages
- An instrumentalist
- By hitting
- Mouth piece
- Thimble hole
- Check diagram
Section C; P.H.E
- The body shpould be in a crouch position
- Get ready with the whole body while the hips are raised abovethe shoulders.
- Press hard against the nground for a forward push
- Take off
- Hurdle clearance
- Makes bones and muscles stronger
- Makes one to be active
- Promotes brain function
- soft balls
- Under arm
- Over arm
- It is a type of pass used to move a ball by a push action
- Refers to the placement of a kicking foot and the arms when performing a push pass
- Stepping on a player who is on the ground.