- A school had nine hundred and ninety eight thousand, six hundred and forty five chickens. What is the number of chickens written in symbols?
- 998 654
- 988 645
- 998 645
- 989 65
- In a certain grassland, there were 84 629 birds. What is the total value of digit 4 in this number?
- 4 000
- 40 000
- Tens of thousands
- What is the shortest length of a string from which equal pieces measuring 12 cm and 18 cm can be cut?
- In the year 2019, 248 618 students joined universities in a certain country. In the following year, 366 211 students joined universities. How many students joined universities in the two years?
- 614 829
- 624 729
- 614 729
- 624 8295.
- There are 96 487 trees in Maserati forest. Out of these, 23 265 are natural while the rest are planted. How many planted trees are in Maserati forest?
- 119 752
- 72 322
- 73 222
- 73 122
- What is the next number in the pattern below?
4, 8, 24, 96, ____________
- In a green grocery, 5/8 of the fruits are mangoes and the rest are oranges. If 3/8 of the mangoes were sold, what fraction of the mangoes remained?
- Aminata had 12 pineapples. She bought 6 more pineapples. She then sold all the pineapples equally to 9 customers. How many pineapples did each customer buy?
- A member of county assembly had 336 packets of maize flour. He shared the packets equally to 14 needy families. How many packets did each family get?
- In the first attempt, an athlete finished a marathon race in 4.26 hours. In the second attempt, she reduced the time by 1.18 hours. What time did she take in the second attempt?
- A pupil ran round a school play ground and covered a distance of 1 900m. How many kilometres and metres are these?
- 19 km 00m
- 1 km 900m
- 19 km 900m
- 1 km 00m
- A square flashcard is 16cm long. What is the area of the flashcard?
- In a birthday party, juice was stored in 8 containers. Each container had 6 litres 200 ml. How much juice was stored?
- 48L 1 600 ml
- 48L 600 ml
- 49L 600 ml
- 49L 1 600 ml
- Mariarosa drew a shape like the one drawn below on the white board.
What is the area of the shape?
- Petrol in a 40 litres 800ml container was emptied to fill 8 equal containers. What was the capacity of each container?
- 3L 150ml
- 6L 50ml
- 4L 200ml
- 5L 100ml
- Kiriti rode his bicycle from home to school and took 840 seconds. How many minutes are these?
- A Mathematics Activities lesson started at the time shown below.
If the lesson took 2100 seconds, at what time did it end?
- Maimuna is 25kg 200g heavy while her younger brother is 6kg 300g lighter than her. What is her younger brother's mass?
- 31kg 500g
- 18kg 900g
- 19kg 900g
- 19kg 500g
- Work out:
- 79kg 200g
- 2kg 1 200g
- 3kg 200g
- 2kg 200g
- During a music lesson, a teacher wanted learners to do 3 activities within the remaining 27 minutes 6 seconds. If each activity was to take equal time, how long would this be?
- 71 minutes 18 seconds
- 9 minutes 12 seconds
- 9 minutes 2 seconds
- 70 minutes 78 seconds
- Which of the following shows a correct line of symmetry?
- A Grade 4 pupil saw a shape with the following properties:
- It had four angles.
- The figure had four sides.
- All the angles were right angles.
- Opposite sides were equal.
- Not all sides were equal.
The shape the pupil saw was likely to be
- a triangle.
- an oval.
- a square.
- a rectangle.
- Study the illustration below.
The demonstration above shows a
- a half turn.
- a full turn.
- an anti-clockwise turn.
- a quarter turn.
- Japolo had p bottle tops for an Art and Craft Activity. If he gave 19 bottle tops to his friend, which of the following expressions shows the number of bottle tops he remained with?
- 19 + p
- p x 19
- p - 19
- 19+ p
- Machunga had 3 oranges. She bought m. more oranges. In total she had 10 oranges. How many oranges did she buy?
- Sanaipei carried 24 beads to school. On her way, x beads got lost. She was left with 19 beads. How many beads got lost?
The table below shows the number of animals seen during an educational tour.
|| llll llll lll
|| llll llll llll l
|| llll llll llll llll ll
|| llll llll l
|| llll ll
- Which animals were the least?
- Elephants :
- How many more lions than buffaloes were seen?
- What was the total number of elephants and lions?
- How many animals were seen altogether?
Please download the document as PDF to read all it's contents.
Why PDF Download?
- You will have the content in your phone/computer to read anytime.
- Study when offline.(No internet/data bundles needed.)
- Easily print the content to hard copy.