- What is the place value of the underlined digits in the following numbers? 4305
- Arrange the following fractions from the smallest to the largest.
2/3,1/4, 5/6, 3/8
- 1/4, 3/8, 2/3, 5/6
- 5/6,2/3, 3/8,1/4
- 3/8 ,1/4, 2/3, 5/6
- 2/3,3/8, 5/6,1/4
- Work out
- What is the total value of digit 5 in 705378?
- Estimate the sum of the following by rounding off to the nearest ten.
493 + 179
- Calculate the volume of the figure below.
- James and Matu were asked to circle multiples of 18. Which one of the following was not circled by Matu and James?
- John had sh 2975. His friend Kaluma had sh 3673. How much money did they have in total?
- In a forest, 1/4 of the animals are gazelles, 3/8 are birds and 1/5 are lions. What is the total fraction of gazelles and birds?
- Mwatoo had 784 cows, 385 goats, 998 sheep and 79 donkeys. How many animals did he have altogether?
- Msingi Bora Primary School and Bidii Primary School have a total of 7654. Bidii Primary School has 2849 boys and girls. What is the total number of learners in Msingi Bora Primary School?
- Work out the area of the figure below
- Work out: 9745 − 3816
- The government imported three hundred and fifty eight thousand bags of maize to fight hunger. During inspection, the agent found out that one hundred and seventy eight bags of maize were not good for use. Calculate the number of bag of maize that was good.
- Look at the circle below
I was at point B. I made a turn to point A. Which turn did I make?
- A quarter anticlockwise
- Half anticlockwise
- A quarter clockwise
- Half clockwise
- Work out and write the answer in romans. IX − VI
- Learners made number digit cards below.
They used the digits to form various 5-digit numbers. Which of the numbers formed was the largest?
- A tailor made a square table clothe drawn below. Find the areas of the table clothe?
- Work out:
- 27km 560m
- 17km 560m
- 39km 240m
- 18km 560m
- A building block measures 30cm by 15cm by 20cm. Work out its volume. A. 65cm3
- What is the name of the angle marked by letter p?
- Right angled
- Acute angle
- Obtuse angle
- Reflect angle
- Work out: 15kg 400g + 4kg 700g
- 19kg 1100g
- 20kg 100g
- 19 kg 100g
- 20kg 1100g
- Muchai bought 3kg of meat from a butchery. The bones were 500g. What was the mass of the steak?
- 3kg 500g
- 2kg 500g
- 500kg 3g
- Musa's age is y years. His wife is x years. The son is p years. Find the sum of their ages.
- y + x − p
- y + x + p
- y − x − p
- y × p
- Work out :
+ 3 38
- 18 min 63 sec
- 18 min 3 sec
- 19 min 3 sec
- 19 min 63 sec
- Fill in the missing number.
× 14 = 126
- What is the L.C.M of 24 and 18?
- Below is a price list from a shop. Use it to answer question below.
- sh. 45
- sh. 30
- sh. 60
- sh. 90
- Represent the shaded part as a decimal in the diagram below.
- Complete the table below and answer the questions that follow.
Colour Tally Number Green llll llll Yellow llll llll Blue llll llll llll 15
How many more pegs are blue than yellow.