- Germs causes _____________________
- When it is cold we wear _____________________ clothes.
The weather is _____________________
- When we mix soil and water we get _____________________
- We should not touch the bulbs when the lights are _____________________
This is a shadow of a _____________________
- The National Anthem has _____________________ verses.
- We should come to school _____________________
- All children have a right to _____________________(fight, abuse, play)
- A dirty school can make us _____________________
- We wear _____________________ clothes during rainy day ( light, hot, heavy)
- Unwanted plants are called _____________________
- Domestic animals are animals which live at _____________________
- I will not _____________________ water
- We can _____________________ dirty water on a dusty compound
- A flower becomes a _____________________
This tool is used for _____________________
- A school _____________________ cooks for us.
- _____________________ is a place we go to learn.
- We use _____________________ to water our plants.
- _____________________ created the whole world.
- The Bible is divided into_____________________
- On the _____________________ day God rested
- Jesus died on the _____________________holiday.
- A synagogue is a _____________________
- I will love people the way _____________________ did.
- The father of Samuel was called _____________________
- We should only trust people we _____________________
- We should _____________________ one another.
- _____________________ was Jesus' mother.
- warm/ heavy
- classroom/ school
- pipe/ watering can/ sprinklers