Name the sources of water.
- Sound is what we are able to __________________ (hear, see)
- We keep our compund clean by ____________________ (digging, sweeping)
- This is a ___________________
- We use __________________ soil to model. (clay, loam)
Draw and colour things we need when handling waste.
Name three animals we keep at home.
- Water makes plants _____________________. (die, grow)
- Wastes should be thrown in the ______________________. (dustbin, floor)
- We water flower beds in the _________________________. (afternoon, morning)
Write basic needs.
- Plants make the place around us look ____________________. (dirty, beautiful)
- Light helps us to _____________________ things. (see, smell)
- Animals need ________________and
- _______________ to live.
Fill in the gaps.
- h__se pip__
Draw and colour
- Watering can
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES.
- Chritians go to church on ______________________ (Monday, Sunday)
- The ___________________ is a house of God.
- If we obey our parents we will ___________________ long life.
- A boy in the bible shared ___________ fish and ____________ loaves with 5000 people.
Draw and colour three things that you can share at school with your friend.
- Who healed Simon Peter's mother in law? ____________________
- Jesus turned __________________ into wine (food, water)
- Jesus attended a wedding at ____________________ of Galilee.
- Who baptised Jesus? _______________________ (Peter, John)
- We celebrate the borth of Jesus on ____________________ (birthday, Christmas)
- Who were the first peopple to visit baby Jesus? __________________ (shepherds, wisemen)
- Jacob had __________________sons.
- ________________ had a coat of many colours. (Jacob, Joseph)
- Who killed Goliath? __________________ (God, David)
- God knows me by my _________________.
- The ________________ is divided into two parts (Bible, book)
Draw things that God created