- The two kinds of things in the environment are:
- The things that eat, breathe and grow are called? _____________________________.
- Things that do not eat, breathe or grow are called? ______________________________.
- Plants feed by making their own food through the process called ___________________________.
- During the day green plants take in part of the air called ____________________ and give out _______________________________.
- Boys planted cooked maize and beans seeds in soil, did the seed germinate? ___________________.
- When a plant grows it moves in the direction of? ________________________
- What is the name of the items drawn below.
- The animals kept at home are called __________________________________
- Name four domestic animals that you know.
- Animals that feed on plants are called ____________________________
- The animals that feed on meat only are called _____________________
- Several young ones born at the same time to the same mother are known as ___________________
- Ducks reproduce by ______________________
- The solid wastes removed by animals is called ________________________________.
- A dog removes its tongue and pants when the weather is __________________________.
- The animals with a backbone are called ____________________________________.
- Fill the chart below
(dog, hen, snail, butterfly, grasshoper, man)
- The breaking down of food into small particles that are absorbed by our bodies is called _____________________,
The figure below shows digestive system
(small intestines, rectum, wind pipe or trachea, oesophagus, stomach)
- Name the part marked
- Digestion of food starts in the ____________________ and ends in the ___________________
- The large intestines are also called _________________________
- Human being has ____________________ typs of teeth (4, 32, 20)
- The type of tooth drawn below is called ___________________
- Which type of tooth is used for biting food ___________________________
- Draw a molar
- Write three types of food that are harmful to our teeth
- The three major types of soils are
- Which is the best soil for farming? ________________________
- Which soil has very fine particles? ________________________
- Which soils keeps a lot of water for a long time? ________________________
- Which soil is likely to be found in areas that floods easily after rains? _______________________
- The type of manure made from plants and kitchen wastes is called ______________________
- State four uses of water in the farm.
- The best method of irrigation that saves water is called _______________________
- Draw the drip irrigation in space below
- Living things
- Non-living things
- Living Things
- Non-living Things
- Carbon dioxide, oxygen
- Domestic animals
- Dog, cow, cat, goat,
- laying eggs
- vertebrates-dog, hen,man
- invertebrates- snail, butterfly, grassshoper
- mouth, small intestines
- sweets, candy, cakes, sugar
- water plants, feed cattle
- drip irrigation
Download Science & Technology and Agriculture - Grade 4 End Term 1 Exam 2021 SET 2.
Tap Here to Download for 30/-
Get on WhatsApp for 30/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students