- Which one of the following numbers is seventy seven thousand seven hundred and seventy seven in figures.
- The sum of two consecutive numbers is one less than fifty four. What is the greater number.
- What is 400,002.23 in wards .
- Four hundred thousand and two point two three.
- Four hundred and twenty three hundredths.
- Forty million, two hundred and twenty three.
- Four hundred thousand and two, twenty three hundredths
- How many groups of 100 are there in the total value of digit 6 in 896423.
- A square has an area of 3625 m2, find the measurement of one side.
- Work out
7.5 x 0.25
- Three bells chime at an interval of 8mins, 10mins and 20mins respectively. They rang together at 0012hrs. At what time had they rung again together.
- What is the GCD of the numbers 24, 36 and 60
- By striding 90cm, 80cm or even 72cm. Atema takes exact number of steps to cross a road. Find the least width of the road in metres.
- Which fraction below is the smallest.
- Osebe spent half of his salary on rent and 1⁄3 of the remainder on food. If he save sh. 6000, how much was his salary.
- Sh. 3600
- Sh. 18000
- Sh. 12000
- Sh. 15000
- The population of Lupe area increased from 40,000 to 56,000. What was the percentage increase.
- What is 4093.8297 rounded off to the nearest hundredths.
- What is 87 rounded off to the nearest ten.
- 9 0
- Floras salary decreased from shs. 12,500 to Shs. 10,500. What was her percentage decrease?
- Write down the sixth number in the series below.
0.2, 0.3 0.5, 0.7, _____
- What is the perimeter of the figure below.
- If a farmer fenced the plot below using 3 strands of wire, what length does he require?
- A wheel covers a distance of 88m after making 100 revolution . What is the radius of the wheel?
- The radius of a wheel is 14cm. How many kilometres will it travel if it turns 1000 revolution.
- Sixty one electrical poles are fixed at an equal distance of 35m, what distance does Shikuku cover if he runs from the first to the last and back.
- The figure below represents Oboy’s plot of land. If he fenced the plot at an interval of 2m. How many poles are needed.
- What is the area of the figure below in M2 (π 3.14)
- 39 ½ m2
- 39 ¼
- 95. 25m2
- What is the area of the figure below in HM2 (Hectometre).
- The diagram below represents Aziz’s shamba. What is the size of Aziz shamba in hactares.
- Find the total surface area of the wedge below.
- What is the total surface area of the solid shape below.
- What is the curved surface area of a cylinder of radius 7cm and height of 22cm.
- A tank is 2/5 full of water, after 270L have been drawn off it becomes 1/7 full. Find the capacity of the tank.
- If the stack below was dipped in Red dye how many cubes would be painted on 3 faces only _
- A van’s mass is 2.8t when empty. It weighs 5t when loaded with 50kg bags of maize. How many bags of maize were loaded.
- 100 bags
- 1000 bags
- 440 bags
- 44 bags
- Soda bottles are packed in a crate. How many such crates are needed to pack 718 bottles.
- Find the percentage profit on an item which is bought for sh. 800 and sold for 980.
- Njeri a business lady is paid shs. 500 for a blouse after getting a discount of shs. 100. What was the percentage discount.
- Sammy is paid a commission of 11% on the value of goods sold. In a month he sold goods worth shs. 180,000. How much did he get?
- Shs. 19500
- Shs. 160200
- Shs. 140000
- Shs. 1800
- The marked price of an ink jet is Shs. 7000. Ongwae paid a deposit of Kshs. 1300 and 10 monthly instalment of shs. 600. What was the hire purchase?
- Shs. 7200
- Shs. 9100
- Shs. 14300
- Shs. 7300
- Tsisika deposited Shs. 5000 in a bank which paid simple interest of the rate of 12% P.a. After one year, she closed the account. How much money did she withdraw?
- Sh. 11200
- Sh. 600
- Sh. 5600
- Sh. 4400
- A watch loses 5 seconds every one hour. If it was set right on Wednesday at 10;30am. What time will it show the following Wednesday at 10.30am.
- An athletee took 20 seconds to run a 200m race, what was his average speed in kilometres per hour.
- If a thermometer reading of a frozen mass of ice is -9ºC and is warmed to 19ºC. calculate the rice in temperature.
- Draw a triangle XYZ in which XY=YZ=6cm and angle YXZ = 600. Draw a circle that passes through the three vertices X, Y and Z. What is twice its radius.
- Construct a triangle ABC such that AB=BC=6cm and angle ABC = 80º. Draw aperpendicular line from B to meet AC at point X. drop another perpendicular line from C to meet BX at Y. What is the size of angle BYC.
- Juma used a ladder to paint the top of the wall. He placed the bottom of the ladder 0.5m away from the wall. The ladder touched the wall at a height of 1.2m. what was the length of the ladder.
- What is the sum of the vertices and edges of the triangular prism.
- Simplify the algebraic expression.
- What is the value of X in the equation 5x – 2(x+1) = 4
- Peris is twice as old as Jane. Their total age is 21 years. How old was Peris 5 years ago.
- 14 yrs
- 9 yrs
- 7 yrs
- 2 yrs
- On a map a rectangular piece of land measures 8cm by 6cm. If the scale used on the map is 1:1000. Find the actual area of the plot in heactares.
- Increase 720 in the ratio 5:3.
- Thirty men can do a job in 5 hours. How many less men can do the same job in 15 hours.
Download Mathematics Questions and Answers - Class 7 End Term 3 Exam 2022 Set 2.
Tap Here to Download for 30/-
Get on WhatsApp for 30/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students