- Service is help or assistance we give to others.
- When we work at home, school or in the community we serve other.
Service at home
- Service at home involves serving our parents, brothers, sisters and all the other member of our family.
- We can give service at home by
- Fetching water
- Washing clothe
- Looking after animals
Service in the community
- a community is a group of people living together.
- We can offer our services to the community by:
- Planting trees.
- Helping the needy.
- Taking part in cleaning the shopping centre
Service in the church
- We can serve in the church by :-
- Collecting offering
- Ushering people in the church.
- Singing in the church choir
- Leading people in prayers
- Samuel served God in the _________ at
- A place where we get education is called a _________
- Give 3 ways in which pupils can serve at school
- How many wives should a church leader have?
- What is service?
- _________ and _________ were parents of Samuel.
Jesus Christ: washing the disciples feet
- Jesus Christ as a good leader served people.
- He served them by:-
- Praying for them
- Forgiving sins
- Healing the sick
- Feeding the crowds.
- Jesus washed his disciple’s feet to show service.
- This was a sign of humility.
- He told them to do to others what he had done for them.
- Jesus Christ wants us to serve one another.
- He set a good example for all the leaders to follow.
- Name 2 in which Jesus served people.
- Washing of the disciples feet shows ________
- ________ had first refused to be washed by Jesus.
- Name three things Jesus used to wash his disciple feet.
- ________ was the most beloved disciple of Jesus.
Jesus Christ Teaching His Disciples
- Jesus taught his disciple using short stories called parables.
- He serviced his disciples by teaching them.
- In Luke 8:18-22 Jesus taught:-
- Whoever has something will be given more
- He taught them the importance of listening attentively to the word of God.
- Taught them to obey the word of God.
- Taught them we should care for our spiritual life as we care for our physical life.
- Taught that we should show genuine love for Jesus.
- Taught that when serving God we should be ready to suffer.
- Jesus called Peter _______ times.
- Jesus called Peter son of _______
- According to Luke 11:38-41 who invited Jesus to his home?
- Christian suffering bring _______ to God.
- _______ was the first Christian martyr.
Jesus Healing the Centurion Servant
- The roman officer or the centurion met Jesus at Capernaum.
- A centurion is a roman officer in charge of a hundred soldiers.
- He begged Jesus to heal his servant.
- He told Jesus to give and his servant will be well.
- Jesus was amazed by the centurion faith.
- He said that he had never seen such faith in Israel.
- Jesus served the sick servant by healing him.
- The centurion served his servant by asking Jesus on his behalf.
- Who begged Jesus to heal his servant .
- The roman officer had _______ that Jesus would heal his servant.
- The centurion was a leader of _______ soldiers.
- The roman officer met Jesus at _______
- For us to be healed we should have _______ in God.
Download Service - Grade 4 CRE Revision Notes.
Tap Here to Download for 30/-
Get on WhatsApp for 30/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students