- This paper consists of 30 Questions.
- Answer all the questions.
- Show all the working in the spaces provided below each question.
- What is the total value of digit 8 after working out 23457 + 9130?
- The number of litres of pesticides used to kill locusts in the month of June. was 897. This was less the number used in May. If the number of litres of pesticides used in May was 5678, use the place value table to show place values of the reduction of pesticide used?
- Write the following in words. Kshs 46,987
- Round off 809976 to the nearest thousand.
- Mwakazi's total marks in assessments for the year 2021 and 2022 were as follows; 345,457,387,298,460,323. Arrange his performance in a descending order?
- A school has 960 pupils. The school has two streams from Grade one to six and two streams in class 7 and 8. How many pupils are there per stream?
- Mwaura had Kshs 7654 and Tim had Kshs 8765. They put the amount in one ac count. How much did they have altogether ?
- Find the volume of;
- A book costs sh 345. What is the cost of 20 such books?
- Work out;
36= 6 x 5 + 8 - 12=
- Convert 7035 millilitres into litres and millilitres.
- Calculate the area of the figure.
- Fill in the missing number
__ = 63/72
- Solve the equation
W + 7=13
- A carpenter had a piece of wood 73m 50 cm long. It was cut into 7 equal pieces. How many pieces were cut?
- Find the sum of the largest and smallest number formed by the digits below.
- Which of the following lines are parallel?
- What is the next number in the pattern? 2,4,8, 16, 32, _____________?
- Convert 0.09 into a fraction.
- Find the difference between the LCM and GCD of 5, 10 and 15.
- Work out;
- Convert 10345 metres into km and metres.
- Work out
40.4 + 0.77 + 3.5 =
- Caleb bought the following items from a shop;
2 kg of rice @ sh 130
A loaf of bread for sh 80
2 packets of milk @ sh 55
A 2 kg packet of maize flour for sh 115
He paid using 4 - sh 200 notes. Calculate her balance.
- Calculate the distance round the figure.
- Simplify the fraction.
- Convert 240 hours into days.
- How many small tins will fill the big tin?
- Mary had W mangoes. She ate 5 mangoes and gave her friends 8 mangoes. Form an equation to show the number of mangoes that remained?
- The graph below shows the number of litres of milk sold by a farmer during the week.
If a litre of mi lk cost sh 50, how much money did the farmer collect on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- 80/ Eighty
- Forty six thousand nine hundred and eighty seven
- 460, 457, 387, 345, 323, 298
- Sh 16 419
- Sh 6900
- π 35ml
- 10m 50cm
- 22km 300m
- 10km 345m
- Sh 235
- 10 days
- Sh 5750