ART AND CRAFT
- A group of continous dots form a ___________________________.
- Write three ways of making items in basketry.
- The art of making and manipulating puppets in a performance is called ___________________________
- Write three available materials used to make a glove puppet.
- Which of the following is NOT useful when having a smudge technique lesson? ______________________________
(crayons, charcoal, dye)
- A person who operates puppets is called a _______________________________
- Write digital devices used to take photos of our artwork.
- Thonging technique is used in ____________________________
- List three primary colours.
- The art of putting artwork in frames before displaying them is called _________________________
- The art of making items from stones of a piece of wood is called ___________________________
- Which part of body is used to manipulate string puppets? ______________________________
- We add black colour to other colours to form _________________________________ effect.
- Draw the following tools.
- Write two reasons which can make the national flag be hoisted half?
- List two non melodic percussion instruments.
- State three methods used to play percussion instruments.
- A group of men singing during worship in church form a _
Pupils sang the song below.
Taifa letu tukufu
- The song sung by the pupils is a __________________________________ song.
- The song was sung to ______________________________ our country.
- Lullabies are sung in ________________________ tempo. (slow, quick, high)
- Name two male voices in choir.
- Fill in the missing sounds in the solfa ladder.
- Draw the following musical instruments.
- Name two musical notes below.
- Complete the folllowing
Art and Craft
- Old clean socks
- Mobile phone
- Death of a president in another country
- Death pof current president in a country
- Semi breve