COMPETENCY BASED CURICULUM
GRADE 5, END OF TERM 1
- Grade 5 pupils were investigating on the best soil for modelling. Which answer did they give?
- When making compost manure which activity helps in quick rotting of the compost heap? (Adding ash, Adding kitchen waste, Sprinkling water)
- Which of the animals below can be classified as harmful
- The soil which holds very little water is
- Write True or False
Cotton grows very well in loam soil.____________________
- Draw a watering can for practicing drip irrigation.
- Which of the following is NOT a use of water in the farm
- Mixing farm chemicals
- Watering animals
- Watering plants
- Explain the use of a scare crow in a farm
- Write 3 materials that can be used to make a scare crow (3mks)
- Write down 2 ways of soil recovery
- ____________________is the carrying away of top fertile soil by water or wind.
- A ____________________bed is a small raised area of land prepared to sow seeds.
- Write down two types of waste which should not be put in a waste pit.
- What is the importance of mulching?
- Removing the weak or thin seedlings to allow space for healthy growing seedlings is called (irrigation, transplanting, thinning)
- Draw the tool used by a farmer for transplanting
- What is the colour of unripe tomatoes?.
- Write down two leguminous crops
- Manure adds ____________________to the soil.
- Which animal gives us milk and mutton?
- sprinkling water
- student should draw a watering can
- watering animals
- to scare away birds and other animals from destroying plants
- old clothes, sticks, straw
- crop rotation, planting cover crops, adding manure
- soil erosion
- seed bed
- plastics, human waste,
- it helps keep water on the soil/ stops the soil form loosing a lot of water to the air
- student should draw a trowel
Download Agriculture - Grade 5 End Term 1 Exam 2021 SET 2.
Tap Here to Download for 30/-
Get on WhatsApp for 30/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students