- Which medicines do we use at home?
- Exercises 1.3
Which medicines do we use at home?
- Examples of drugs we take at home are:
- Ointment cream
- Using inhaler
- Putting nose drops
- Sick people take medicine to feel better
- Cares to observe when taking medicine
- Wash your hands when taking the medicines
- Use clean water to take the medicine
- Make sure that you finish the medicine
- Do not share the medicine with anyone
- Store the medicine in a dry place
- Store the medicine away from the baby
- __________ is a type of medicine: (tablet, chair)
- We should always keep medicine in________ (closed, open)
- Touching medicine with dirty hands is (good, bad)
- We should take medicine using clean water. (true, false)
Download Use of Medicines - Hygiene and Nutrition Grade 1 Revision Notes.
Tap Here to Download for 30/-
Get on WhatsApp for 30/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students