Monday, 04 April 2022 07:38
Christian Values - CRE Grade 1 Revision Notes
Share via Whatsapp
- Our parents are happy when we tell them the truth and when we tell the truth to our friends and teachers.
- Stealing is taking things that are not our, at school or at home.
- When we steal, we makeothers sad and we are punished.
- It is good to go to school early so that we can go for the assembly, learn many things and not to miss any lesson.
- When we go home early,
- We avoid danger on the way
- We finish our homework
- We help our parents at home.
- Obeying our parents make them to be happy with us and we live together in unity.
- When we obey our parents we help them work. God is happy with us and we live long on earth.
- God wants us to respect our parents.
- When we respect our parents we leave a long life. If we respect our parents, we obey them.
- When we share, we help other people and our friends. We share food and toys at home.
- The little boy had 5 loaves of brad and 2 fish. He gave them to Jesus Christ and Jesus blessed them and shared with people.
- The food multiplied 12 baskets remained.
- We should collect litter and remained food from the environment.
- We care for the environment when we clean the environment.
- We should thank our parents
- Our parents love us.
- They take care of us
- It is good to thank our parents
- We should always thank our parents.
- we should tell our parents thank you.
- Sometimes we should give them gifts.
- Saying thank you makes our parents happy.