SECTION A :
ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVITIES HYGIENE AND NUTRITION
- State the activities done on: ACTIVITIES the following weather conditions
- Sunny _______________
- Rainy _______________
- Name one way of making money at school ___________________________________
- Name one animal used to transport water,___________________________________
- Write 2 ways of caring for our plants
- _____________is a dangerious behaviour at school.
- _____________is the head of a school.
- The main source of light is the ___________________________________
- Name the feature below.
- Oral hygiene means
- Name 2 bad oral habits
- We keep tools in the ___________________________________
- How do we clean our classroom?
- Water used for washing fruits can be re-used to
- A dressing mirror is found in the ___________________________________
- How can you prevent accidents at home?
- Name the following items that make our classroom dirty.
PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION
- Look at the picture below.
What is the girl doing?
- Name two games you can play both at home and at school?
- Swimming is done in the
- Name one material you can use to make a ball.
SECTION C: MUSIC ACTIVITIES
- What are sacred songs?
- Name the following musical instruments.
SECTION D: ARTS AND CRAFT
- What is the colour of charcoal?
- Draw and colour a ball.
- Name one item used when painting.
- Plastacine is used to ___________________________________
- What can you use to make a simple painting brush?
CHRISTIAN. RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
- Arrange the following letters to form God's creation;
- nowem ___________________________________
- uns ___________________________________
- amn ___________________________________
- God created me in his own image and lik__n__ss.
- The last book of the old testament is ___________________________________
- Draw and colour a picture of your extended family.
- Write one Christian value taught at school?
- The man with a _______________hand was healed by Jesus.
- The story of Daniel teaches us to __________________God.
- The _____________ testament has 39 books.
- Surah _____________ is recited in every prayer. (fatiha, nas)
- _____________ means the small kindness
- Miladun-Nabii is celebrated in
(Rajab, Rabiul Awwal)
- Idd prayers has _____________ rakaats
- Which of these books was given to Nabii Daud A.S _____________
- The name of our beloved prophet is _____________
(musab, muhammad, Ali)
- The word `Ahad' found in Surah Al-Iklas means _____________
- Which of the following items is found in a mosque _____________
- The Qibla is found in the city of _____________
- Another name for Surah Fatiha is _____________
(Ummul Quran, Ayatul Kursy)
- Playing, washing clothes
- Selling stationery
- Watering plants
- (mark correctly any appropriate mentioned dangerous behaviour)
- Head teacher/principal
- Care for teeth
- Eating sweets
opening bottles with teeth
- tool shed
- using broom/ duster/ mop/ soap/ water
- water plants
- (mark correctly any appropriate saety behaviours at home)
- cobweb, piece of paper.
SECTION C: PHE
- (mark correctly any sporting activity that can be done either at home or school)eg football
- swimming pool
- nylon paper, string (makr any other appropriate correct answer)
- Songs sang for God/ religious purposes
- Student should draw figure as instructed
- brush/ paint/ canvas
- model/ craft
- stick, hairs/fur,
- Draw image as instructed
- love/ obedience
Download Intergrated Learning Areas Questions and Answers - CBC Grade 3 End of Term 1 Set 1 2022.
Tap Here to Download for 30/-
Get on WhatsApp for 30/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students