- Which one of the following is the function of canine teeth?
- Biting and tearing
- Chewing and nibbling
- Gripping and tearing
- Grinding and gripping
- The digram below represents a type of tooth.
Which one of the following is the use of the tooth?
- Cutting pieces of meat
- Tearing flesh
- Holding flesh
- Chewing and grinding of food.
- The following are stages of HIV/AIDS infection but not in the correct order
- Full blown
Which one of the following shows the correct order?
- Some plants depend on other plants in different ways. The type of independence shown below is for plants depending on other for
- Which of the following animal is correctly matched with the products it provides?
- Chicken – meat and mohair
- Goats – mohair and bacon
- Cattle – milk and beef
- Sheep – Mutton and milk
- Which one of the following small animals are correctly grouped?
- Ant, flea, moth
- Tick, mite, ant
- Weevil, tick , moth
- Spider, beetle , scorpion
- The following pupils from Bidii primary school carried to school the meals below for lunch
Akumu : milk, bread, sweet potatoes
Tedric: Meat, cabbage , ugali
Dismas: Rice , green bananas, irish potatoes
Lukoye: meat, fish, beans.
Who ate a balanced diet?
- Std 7 pupils of Sunshine carried out an experiment on soil as shown below
Which component of soil were the pupils trying to find out?
- Mineral particles
- The following are steps followed when modelling the solar ststem but not in the correct order.
- put name tags on model of planets and sun.
- Model the sun and eight planets
- Draw circles on manilla paper to show orbits
- Paste the manilla on the soft board
- Fix models of planets to orbit with the model of the sun at the centre
Which one of the following shows the correct orders?
- (ii), (i),(iv),(iii),(v)
- Below are reasons for proper storage of tools at home. Which one is not?
- To prevent them from being stolen
- To avoid accidents
- For tidiness in the room
- For the tools to work efficiently
- John is heavier than Diana. What should be done for the two to balance on the see-saw?
- John should move further from P
- Both should move closer to P
- Diana should move closer to P
- Diana should move further from P
- The following are effects of soil erosion
- V- shaped channels in the ground
- Top layer of the soil missing
- Small hole on the ground
- Shallow channels in the ground
Which effect are as a result of soil erosion that occurs without noticing and gulley erosion respectively?
- (ii) and (iii)
- (iii) and (iv)
- (i) and (ii)
- (ii) and (i)
- Which one of the following fertilisers are correctly classified ?
Single super phosphate
Mono ammonium phosphate
Sulphate of potash
Calcium ammonium nitrate
Muriate of potash
Triple super phosphate
- The pie chart below shows composition of air
Which part of the pie chart above represents a gas used in electric bulbs
- Which one of the following consists of only non-magnetic material?
- Tin, razor blade, steel
- Iron, office pins, nickel
- Glass, wood, iron
- Copper, brass, silver
- A card with the word LIGHT written on was placed in frontof a mirror. Which letters in the word changed when observed in the mirror?
- The diagram below shows a certain aspect of heat energy.
Which one of the following observations was made at the end of the experiments?
- Pin 1 dropped first
- Pin 4 dropped last
- No pin dropped
- Metals expand when heated
- Which one of the following changes taken place in girls only during adolescent?
- Growth of hair on the chest
- Appearance of pimples
- Broadening of hips
- Increase in bodyand height
- In human digestive system, water and mineral salts are absorded in the
- Large intestine
- Which one of the following diseases is a child immuniised ata age of 11/2 months after birth?
- Yellow fever
- Which one of the following is NOT a social effect of drug abuse?
- Marital conflict
- Drug induced accident
- School drop outs
- Plants depend on each other in the following ways EXCEPT?
- The diagram below shows a germinating bean seed.
Which parts represents the embryo of the seed?
- W and Z
- X and Y
- Wand X
- X and Z
- Which one of the following plants do NOT store food the same way as an onion plant ?
- A certain animal has the following characteristics
- Body covered with scales
- Varying body temperature
- Has a back bone
- Breaths by means of gills
The above animal is NOT likely to be
- Which one of the following parasites attack only small intestines of livestock?
- Lung worms
- Tape worm
- Which one of the following lists constitutes body building and repair foods?
- Cooked bananas, liver, maize
- Pork, beef, mutton
- Beef, omena , rice
- Mutton, green bananas , ugali
- Which one of the following is Not a recreational use of water?
- Skating on ice
- Sport fishing
- The diagram below shows arrangement of material in a compost heap.
The layer represented by X
- Introduces bacteria to the heap
- Supply additional nutrients
- Provides air circulation
- Provides nutrients
- On her way home, Jane a std 4 pupil at Mwibale primary school came a cross a cloud that had the following characteristics
- Rounnded masses
- Flat bases
- White in colour
- Indicates fine weather
The cloud described above also :
- Indicates heavy down pour
- Is irregular in shape
- Looks like bundles of cotton wool
- Appear low in the sky
- Which pairs consist of major non living component of the environment ?
- Air and sound
- Electricity and light
- Water and soil
- Plants and animals
- Animals living in water obtain their oxygen from ____
- Aquatic plants
- Class five pupils of Kasuku Primary school were told by their science teacher to assemble the following material during a science lesson:
- A Y – shaped tree trunk
- A panga
- Along and a strong pole
The pupils were likely to make
- Beam balance
- Spring balance
- Crow bar
- See saw
- Which one of the following levers have the position of load, effort and fulcrum same ?
- Crow bar and fishing rod
- Wheel barrow and spade
- Claw hammer and crowbar
- Spade and claw hammer
- The diagram below shows changes of states of matter
Which pairs of processes W,X,Yand Z represents a decrease and an increase in temperature repectively ?
- W and X
- W and Z
- Z and Y
- Y and X
- Which one of the following statement is TRUE about gases?
- Do not occupy space
- Have definite shape
- Contract when heated
- Have indefinite volume
- Which one of the following is not a special sound ?
- Car engine siren
- Police ambulance siren
- A bell ringing
- A drunkard singing
- The diagram below shows parts of the human breathing system.
Which letter represents the organ that allows the lungs to expand and relax?
- A group of signs which suggests the presence of disease in the body is known as
- Below are commonly abused drugs in Kenya
Which pair of drugs are illegal and legal repectively in Kenya ?
- (i) and (iii)
- (vi) and (iv)
- (iv) and (i)
- (v) and (ii)
- The diagram below represents parts of the flower
Which of the labelled parts play the same role as vagina in human reproductive system ?
- Which of the following animal feeds is odd one out
- Maize germ
- A method of food preservation that is both traditional and modern is
- Which waterborne disease can be controlled by ensuring that all stagnant water is drained
- The following material were collected by std 5 pupils
- Three plastic bottles of the same size
- Three small plastic bottles of the same size
- Cotton wool
- Equal amount of sandy soil , clay soil and loam soil.
Which of the following was the experiment that they were likely to set up?
- Water retention
- How different soils feel
- Study the diagram below
State the reason why the weather instrument above is placed such that the top of the funnel is atleast 30cm above the ground
- Allow splashed water to enter the funnel
- Prevent collected water from evaporating
- Prevent water on ground from splashing into the funnel
- Allow easy reading of the collected water.
- A pen and a book were released two metre above the ground at the same time. Which of these statement is true?
- Pen hit the ground first
- Both hit the ground at the same time
- The book was last to hit the ground
- The book and the pen hit the ground almost the same time
- What property makes a large ship made of steel to float on water?
- Which of the following is a safety precaution against static electricity?
- Do not touch switches with wet hands
- Do not walk in open grounds when it’s raining
- Do not insert objects in sockets
- Do not throw objects on electric cables
- Which is the largest component of blood?
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
Download Science Questions and Answers - Class 7 End Term 3 Exam 2022 Set 2.
Tap Here to Download for 30/-
Get on WhatsApp for 30/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students