- Write 2 common illinesses.
(diarrhoea and Tuerculosis, Sore throat and common cold)
- Utensils that break easlily in our kitchen are called(fragile, glass, ceramic)utensils.
- Write two energy giving foods.
- Name three fuels we use at home
- A meal that contains the three groups o ioods in the rightis amounts is known as (balance diet, energy giving food, grouped meal)
- Write two methods of cooking food.
- _______bags is used to keep all the needlework tools together. (Plastic, Sewing)
- Write two personal items.
- ______is putting the dirty clothes in clean cold water without soap for a while before washing them. (Mending, Soaking, Washing)
- The process of washing, ironing and storing is called_______ (drying work, laundly work, garment work)
ART & CRAFT
- Name two tools used in drawing.
- Shade this picture using smudging technique.
- Name the colour triangle.
- When we mix two primary colours we get colours.
- _____is a mixture of a colour with white. (Shade, Tone, Tint)
- Name two materials which can be used to make a montage.
- Warps and wefts are used in (threading, weaving)
- Draw and colour a drum.
- Name two materials used in pottery.
- Make a pattern using letter 'C' or 'X'
- Songs sung to praise and worship God are called _____songs.
- Two people singing together form a _____
- Define pitch
- Isukuti is a drum played by community.
- Draw a flute.
- Write two costumes worn when dancing a folk song.
- Name the french rhythm of a semi-breve
- Songs sung in praise of a country or its leaders are known as song. (patriotic, love)
- The Kenya National Athem song has how many stanzas? (Three, Two, Four)
- If you are singing and at the same time clapping, you are trying to catch up with the _____of the .song. (rhythm, taste, truth)
PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION
- The place where athletes run and compete is called _____field.(football track, athletic track, running track)
- Before one starts to run, one must have to (coming up, warming upi eating up)
- Draw athletic track field.
- Where people complete using a football, the place is called _____pitch. (football, volleyball, handball)
|Questions||Activity to be done||Perfomance||Ratings|
|6||Kneeling, overhead throw|
|7||Geeting set -(On to your marks)|
|8||Stopping a football|
|9||Standing long jump|
|10||Get - set - go|
- sore throat / common cold.
- fire wood
- balance diet
- boiling/frying roasting
- laundry work
ART & CRAFT.
- Fabric, Buttons, Crayons
- Craft foam
- porcelain, stoneware
PHYSICAL HEALTH EDUCATION
- warming up
- foot ball
- Degree of highness or lowness of a tone.
- Socks, long dresses