- You should have the following materials for these exams.
- 4 sheets of drawing papers size A3.
- Drawing instruments.
- This paper has ONE COMPULSORY question.
- This paper is to be issued to the candidates 30 minutes before the examinations starts.
- Candidates are advised to spend this time understanding the design problem and planning the work on one of the drawing papers provided.
- Candidates should check the question paper to ascertain that both pages are printed as indicated and no questions are missing.
- Should be collapsible/foldable when not in used.
- Should have a means of adjusting the height.
- Should have a mechanism for tilting the head and the back to a convenient angle.
- Should be moved with ease.
- Make two rough sketches of the possible solutions. (6mks)
- Make a refined pictorial sketch of the best solution in (a) above. (12mks)
- Make detailed drawing s of considerations (1,2,3 and 4) (16mks)
- List three methods of joining and state where used. (3mks)
- List three materials used and give a reason for the choice. (3mks)
Download Drawing and Design Paper 2 Questions and Answers - KCSE 2022 Mock Exams Set 1.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates