INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Read the test carefully.
- Write your name and index number on every sheet of paper used.
- Textbooks and recipes may be used during the planning session as reference materials.
- You will be expected to keep to your order of work during the practical session.
- You are only allowed to take away your reference materials at the end of the planning session.
- You are not allowed to bring additional notes to the practical session.
You are intending to visit your elder sister during the holiday
Using the ingredients listed below prepare, cook and serve one course meal and hot beverage for both of you.
- Potatoes /rice / maize flour
- Green grams / beef / beans
- Green leafy vegetables / cabbage
- Green pepper
- Cooking oil / fat
- Fruits in season
PLANNING SESSION: 30 MINUTES
Use separate sheets of paper for each task listed below and use carbon paper to make duplicate copies then proceed as follows;
- Identify the dishes and write down their recipes
- Write down your order of work
- Make a list of food stuffs and equipments you will require
|AREAS OF ASSESSMENT||MAX SCORE||SCORE||REMARKS|