- State the term given to each of the following statements:- (3 mks)
- Activities carried out with view of making profit
- Increasing the usefulness of a good or services.
- Movement of goods from producer to consumer.
- State whether each of the following factors fall under macro-environment or micro-environment.
- Competitive environment –
- Legal-political environment –
- Business structure –
- Business culture –
- Using examples, distinguish between man-made resources and human resources. (4 mks)
- List down four factors of production and their rewards. (4 mks)
- Outline four circumstances under which a partnership may be dissolved. (4 mks)
- State four ways in which government may regulate business activcities. (4 mks)
- List four essential elements of transport. (4 mks)
- State four barriers to effective communication. (4 mks)
- Outline procedure for making an insurance claim. (5 mks)
- Highlight four circumstances under which personal selling is appropriate. (4 mks)
- State four reasons why a cheque may be dishonoured. (4 mks)
- Classify the following staff as subordinate, junior or management. (4 mks)
Staff Category (a) Executive officer
- List various sources of a business idea. (4 mks)
- Outline four factors to consider when selecting office requirement. (4 mks)
- State four functions of retailers to consumers. (4 mks)
- State four types of utilities. (4 mks)
- Classify each of the following as renewable or non-renewable resource.
Item Renewable Non-renewable Wood