Instructions to candidates
- This paper consists of six questions
- Answer any five questions
- All questions carry equal marks
- Write your answers in the answer booklet provided.
- Explain five factors that may enhance operations of a warehouse. (10marks)
- Explain five benefits of Government participation in business activities to a country. (10marks)
- Explain five personal characteristics of a successful entrepreneur. (10marks)
- Explain five negative effects of inflation on an economy. (10marks)
- Explain five benefits Kenya gets from being a member of East African community. (10marks)
- on 1st January 2019, Ojukwo traders had shs. 40,000 cash in hand and a bank overdraft of Ksh.50,000
During the month, the following transactions took place
January 2: Cash sales Ksh. 55,000
January 6: A debtor settled his account of ksh. 70,000 by cheque less 5% cash discount.
January 16: Paid salaries ksh. 23,000 in cash.
January 21 settled a creditors account of ksh.17,000. Cheque less 2%
January 31 banked all the cash except ksh. 20,000.
Prepare Ojukwo traders three column cash book
- Explain five challenges encountered in in development planning. (10marks)
- Explain five differences between a public limited company and a public Cooperation. (10marks)
- Describe five channels of distribution a foreign producer would use to ensure, her goods reach consumers in another county (10mks)
- Explain five features of a good tax system. (10mks)
- Explain five reasons why ethical issues are important in Business operation. (10mks)
- The following balance sheet relates to Chemise trading
The following transaction took place during the month of January
January 2: paid creditors sh. 10,000
January 3: Received cash 38,000 from debtors
January 4: Bought office equipment sh. 32,000 in cash
January 5: Took goods worth sh. 10,000 from business for personal use. At the end of January, Chemasereleased a net profit ofShs.84, 000 and the bank loan reduced to sh. 206,000.
Balance sheet as at 31.1.09. (10mks)
Download BUSINESS STUDIES PAPER 2 - KCSE 2019 JOINT PRE MOCK EXAMINATION NAMBALE.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates