- Describe the first Biblical creation account. (Genesis 1)
- Mention SIX relationships between human beings and God in the second Biblical account of creation.
- Give lessons to Christians from the fall of Adam into sin in Genesis 3 (6 marks)
- Outline SIX importance of the Abrahamic covenant. (6 marks)
- What were the physical effects of the Egyptians when Pharaoh refused to release the Israelites? (7 marks)
- Identify FIVE problems encountered by the Israelites while settling in Canaan. (5 marks)
- Write down failures of King Saul. (7 marks)
- State activities that describe Elijah as the man of God. (8 marks)
- Outline FIVE differences between the Old Testament Prophets and African Seers. (5 marks)
- Describe the vision of the Plumbline as revealed to prophet Amos during his call (Amos 7:7-9) (8 marks)
- State lessons to Christians from Amos teaching on Israel Election. (7 marks)
- Identify teaching of prophet Jeremiah on idolatry. (6 marks)
- Explain the significance of Jeremiah's symbolic act of buying linen waist cloth. (Jeremiah 13) (8 marks)
- Mention SIX sufferings of Prophet Jeremiah during his ministry. (8 marks)
- What were the roles of Rainmakers in traditional African communities? (7 marks)
- State occasions when services of the herbalists were required in African communities. (6 marks)
- Identify traditional African practices undermining the dignity of women. (7 marks)
Download Bunyore Maranda MOCKS 2016 CRE 1.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates