INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Read the test carefully.
- No stationery is provided.
- Textbooks and recipes may be used during the planning session as reference materials.
- You will be expected to keep your order of work during the practical session.
- You are only allowed to take away your reference materials at the end of the planning session
- You are not allowed to bring additional notes to the practical session.
You are taking care of your nursing Aunt. Use all the ingredients listed below to prepare, cook and
- A beverage with an accompanying snack for her 10 o’clock.
- A one-course lunch for both of you.
- Rice/maize flour
- Green leafy vegetable
- Cooking oil/fat
- Tea leaves/cocoa
- Coriander leaves
- Beef/chicken/green grams/lentils
PLANNING SESSION – 30 MINUTES
Use separate sheets of paper for each task listed below and carbon paper to make duplicate copies. Then
proceed as follows;-
- Identify the food items and write down their recipes.
- Write down your order of work.
- Make a list of foodstuffs, materials and equipment you will require.
|AREAS OF ASSESMENT||MAXIMUM |
|1 || |
| . |
|2 ||PREPARATION |
-Item 3( Accompanying snack)
Method of cooking( at least 2)
Quality of results
- Item 1 main meal
-Item 2 ( Beverage)
- Item 3 ( Accompanying snack)
|3 ||PRESENTATION |
One course meal, beverage, accompanying snack
-Correct table setting for two
-Clean(½) Well pressed (½) table cloth
-Presence of centre piece (½)
Correct quantities of food served
-One course meal
-Item 1 one course meal
-Item 2 Beverage
-Item 3 Accompanying snack
Table condiments salt shaker, serviettes, toothpicks
|4 ||GENERALLY |
Economy of resources
|Total||50 ÷ 2||25|
Download Home Science Paper 3 Questions and Answers - Royal Exam Series Post Mock Trial Exams 2022.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates