- This paper consists of two alternatives ;A and B. Each alternative has two questions. choose only one question from any one alternative.
- This question paper will be given to you one hour before the start of the examination to enable you to make your choice from the alternatives.
- During this one hour ,you are allowed to make sketches on the blank A4 paper provided to help you decide on your choice ,in the examination room.
- You are reminded that emphasis should be laid on quality of imagination rather than literal interpretation of the question.
- The use of geometrical instruments and tracing paper is forbidden in alternative A and is allowed in alternative B.
- The use of computers ,colored pencils ,crayons, luminous pens or marker pens is not allowed in any alternative.
- Clearly write your name ,index number ,the alternative ,number of option chosen ,signature and date in the spaces provided in the A4 and A2 sheets of paper.
- At the end of the examination for wet media ,let your work completely dry then pass it to the supervisor without folding or rolling it.
- This paper is marked out of 100 marks.
- Answer only ONE questions chosen from EITHER alternative A or B.
- Draw an imaginative composition depicting an old woman busy preparing breakfast as three grandchildren look on .the work should be within 35cm by 45cm
- Paint a composition of three teenagers in games attires ,one girl bending slightly forward seems to be injured while two boys are seen trying to assist the girl.
- A new firm making soft drinks known as thumps up drinks wants to expand its business, it requires an advert and a label to be used on its containers
- Design an advert in three colours measuring 20 cm by 30cm.
- Design a label for the company measuring 10 cm by 15 cm
- An up coming company known as “Trix communication” offering mobile telephony services ,needs a carrier bag for its business .In an area of 32 cm by 45 cm design one face of the carrier bag with the following particulars.
- It should be in two colours
- Bear the name of the company.
- have appropriate catch words
- have an illustration.
- INTERPRETATION MARKS
- Interpretation of the theme 08
- Relevance of subject matter to the theme 04 14
- Correct dimensions (measurements) 02
- Appropriated use of space 04
- Appropriate format 04
- Unity/ rhythm/balance 08 30
- Originality/creativity/imagination 08
- Rendition of perspective(aerial/linear 06
- FORM/ STRUCTURE
- Definition of forms 10
- Capture of action /mood 06
- Articulation of posture and features 06 32
- Proportions of forms in relation to each other and whole 06
- Texture / pattern 04
- Tonal value to create volume /depth 06
- Harmony/ contrast 06 20
- Competency in use of media (workman ship) 04
- Appropriate to the subject matter 04
- Neatness 02 04
- Appropriate finish 02
TOTAL MARKS 100
SECTION B GRAPHIC DESIGN
QUESTION 3 & 4
- INTERPRETATION MARKS
- Subject matter 02
- Requirements and understanding of graphic process
- correct information/content of subject matter 06
- Correct dimensions 02 16
- Appropriate format 02
- Mood /symbolism in relation to subject matter 04
- Layout of pictorial forms 08
- Spacing of letters ,words and lines 10 32
- Originality/ creativity /imagination 10
- Rhythm / unity/ balance 04
- Definition of forms ( pictorial/letters) 12
- Proportion of forms (pictorial/letters) in relation to each other and whole 10 30
- appropriateness of forms /(pictorial/letters to function) 08
- Appropriate colour 06 12
- Harmony/ contrast 06
- PROESSIONAL SKILLS
- Precision 06
- Neatness 02 10
- Presentation / finish 02
TOTAL 100 MARKS
Download Art and Design Paper 2 Questions and Answers - Bunamfan Cluster Pre Mock Exam 2022.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates