- What was the main reason for the formation of the Akamba members Association? (1mk)
- Give two reasons why the chief’s baraza is important in Kenya. (2 mks)
- Give two roles of welfare organizations in Kenya during the colonial period. (2mks)
- To oppose the colonial the colonial policy of destocking.
- It is used to communicate the government’s policies/decisions to the local people.
- It acts as forum for people to express their wishes to the government.
- It is used to address, resolve minor concerns of the people in the locality/setting local dispute.
- Mobilization of local resources
- They aroused political awareness among the people
- They organized social activities e.g. sports and games, burial, medical care
- They sponsored students to study abroad/ provided education
Download Socio-Economic and Political Organization of Kenyan Communities in the 19th Century - History Form 1 Topical Revision Questions and Answers.
Tap Here to Download for 50/-
Get on WhatsApp for 50/-
- ✔ To read offline at any time.
- ✔ To Print at your convenience
- ✔ Share Easily with Friends / Students
Join our whatsapp group for latest updates